Have You Considered Downsizing a Grandview Home?
Every day, we are lucky to help people by purchasing their homes quickly and directly.
We have been doing this for 20 years, and have streamlined the process, making things run incredibly smoothly for you. Our process is efficient, well planned out, and can be extremely beneficial for you!
A direct sale can be beneficial in all sorts of ways.
- A fast close will instantly remove your financial obligation on the house
- From day one, you will know how much you are getting for your house. You will also know your closing date. This allows you to plan and prepare your next move without gambling on the unknown.
- Because we buy as-is, you will not have to pay for repairs or spend your time cleaning.
- We take care of all closing costs and any other fees that come up along the way. We will never charge you a dime.
- We will buy your home no matter what condition it’s in. We will even purchase homes with tenants!
You don’t have to feel stuck with your home! The house that may have been perfect once upon a time, may not be the house that meets your needs today. There is no cost, obligation or hassle when you get an offer from us. Find out now what we can do for you! (855)-291-5005
How Will A Smaller Home Save You Money?
Saving money is more than just the latest trend. Small homes are more popular than ever before because of their efficiency and lower maintenance costs. People are being more practical and thoughtful when choosing the size of their homes. Having a large, high maintenance home can be more trouble than it’s worth. A smaller house comes with lots of benefits, including:
- Lower utility costs. You will save on cooling, heating, and lighting, amongst other costs.
- A smaller house means you will have fewer things to replace when they break. Less plumbing, fewer windows to break and fewer shingles to replace. Your big ticket repairs, such as replacing the roof or carpets will cost less too.
- The larger the house, the more expensive it is to insure. A small home will bring down the cost of your homeowner’s insurance policy.
- If you move to a smaller house within your same neighborhood, your property taxes should drop considerably.
In addition, downsizing your current home could leave you with some extra cash to put into your next property!
We Can Give You More Than Just An Offer…
We can offer you peace of mind.
We help people who want to sell their homes without the stress, costs and waiting associated with the listing. We have been doing this for over 20 years and have built our reputation as a leading home buyer. We don’t want to take your home out from under you, we want to make you a real offer. We are happy to run the numbers together to determine if a direct sale or listing on the MLS will be the better choice for you! We want to help you make a smart, well-informed decision, the decision that works best for you and your situation.
We buy as-is, so you won’t have to make repairs or do any cleaning. We will take care of anything left behind, you don’t need to worry about any of that.
Many people hold onto their homes because the thought of moving everything they have accumulated sounds difficult and expensive. However, it doesn’t have to be! We have resources to help you declutter and downsize your belongings! After all, it’s just “stuff!” Don’t let your items dictate where you live!
To our senior friends, we also offer special Senior Relocation Assistance! Moving doesn’t have to be difficult or scary! Fill out the form below to find out how we can help you! There is never any hassle or obligation!
Or Call Our Office Now! (855)-291-5005
The Sierra Group LLC is purchasing homes locally and in many other parts of the country such as Missouri, Kansas & Florida! In addition, we’re licensed realtors in Nebraska and Missouri. We understand the process and the local markets, allowing you to receive the best service and the best all-cash price for your home! We are Veteran Owned, and hold an A+ rating with The BBB!