You CAN Avoid Much of the Probate Hassle
There Really Is a Simple, Easy Way to Sell a House in Probate
We make a fair, direct, cash offer – with a quick close – to cut through the tangle of
probate and listing hassles. All with little effort on your part.
Consider the multitude of procedural obstacles with a traditional listing . . .
- Locate an appraiser and get the property appraised.
- Get a petition from the court to sell real estate and then fill it out, including all the many details about the property sale, being sure to attach the independent appraisal. And then you wait . . . for the probate court’s approval that will allow the sale.
- List the property, endure the showings and people traipsing through the house, and hope you get an offer. You also have to inform a buyer that the sale is conditional on court confirmation.
- Petition the court for a hearing to confirm the sale and wait the standard 20 to 40 days.
- Secure a deposit of 10% of the purchase price before the scheduled hearing.
- Post the fact of the sale and the offered price in a local newspaper.
- Attend the hearing, suffer through the bidding process, and wait for the winner to present to the court cashier’s check for the deposit.
- If the winner is a new buyer, refund the original buyer’s deposit.
Sign the contract and close the sale, ensuring that the buyer’s financing covers the cost of the propertyand that all of it goes to the estate.
And even more headaches . . .
Loan issues – You will, of course, have to wait for a buyer to qualify for a loan. But if the house has any problems, a buyer probably won’t be able to get financing, even a government-backed loan.
Ongoing expenses – The longer that house sits unsold, the more it will cost the estate and you in the long run. Even without mortgage payments, you’re still looking at homeowner’s insurance, liability insurance, property taxes, utility bills, maintenance expenses, and so on.
There IS a better, faster way with Home Downsizing Solutions by The Sierra Group, LLC
- On the initial intake call, we gather information and begin preparing an offer.
- We visit your home to do a walkthrough. (And, remember, we buy as-is.)
- We then present you with a written, no-obligation offer.
- If you accept our offer, we can close at the local title company in as little as 7 days – that’s just one week! (Working within the limits of the probate process, of course.)
And it gets even better . . .
Clearing out a deceased parent’s home is one of the most traumatic and emotionally painful experiences imaginable. And if you prefer not to suffer through all that, you don’t have. You can take only what you want from the house – or take nothing at all. We’ll take care of the rest.
And we offer special assistance to seniors.
We are prepared to help in every way with everything from start to finish. We have the expertise and experience to handle it all.
A daunting task made easy and worry free . . .
Just imagine, then, how smooth and stress free it will be working with Home Downsizing Solutions.
- We make you a fair, direct cash offer.
- We close quickly.
- We can provide moving assistance.
- We have the know-how, the experience, and the desire to help you avoid much of the probate hassle when selling a house.
You don’t have to meet with agents or endure multiple showings or engage in painful negotiations.
Simple, easy, quick, and stress-free!
But don’t just take our word for it . . .
The Sierra Group had been recommended to us, and as soon as we had our first contact with Ben Souchek, we knew that we had made the right decision. He personally handled the entire transaction – (having the house inspected) and explaining each step through closing, which went quickly, with terms and cash exactly as agreed upon, and with almost no effort on our part.
-Judy and Bob K.
Your quote was within the parameters I had determined in my study of real estate agent sale. The major selling point was the very short period needed to complete the sale of my house. The second selling point was that there were no showings required and the repairs that would be required to obtain the money in hand I wanted would be done by you with no involvement required on my part. The third selling point was your involvement and professionalism.
Just a note to thank you and your Sierra Group (and assistants) for easing the process of selling my home. Specifically your enterprise has saved me a great deal of time, energy, and the expense of paying the substantial prices of commissions, inspections, repairs, escrow, closing costs, warranties, etc.
Are you ready to sell . . . and avoid the probate headaches?
We’ll give you a personalized, no-obligation offer. We buy houses in any condition. No commissions. No fees. No obligation whatsoever. To get started now, just fill out the form below.
Get a CASH offer for your probate house TODAY!
Or if you’d rather talk to us directly, give us a call at (855) 291-5005. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and set your mind at ease.
Based in Lincoln, NE, Home Downsizing Solutions by The Sierra Group, LLC is veteran owned and holds an A+ rating with the BBB. We purchase homes both locally and throughout the US. For the past 20 years, we’ve been helping people find solutions for selling houses – solutions custom tailored for specific circumstances. As licensed realtors in Nebraska and Missouri, we understand the process and the local markets. So you receive the best service and the best all-cash price!