Do you or a loved one need to downsize a house in Omaha? If you are a homeowner in Omaha, who is ready to transition into an assisted living or independent living facility, you’ll want to get as much information as possible! Below, we’ve put together some material regarding the most popular assisted living facilities in Omaha. Keep in mind, that the information provided is subject to change, so it is best to call these facilities directly with your questions!
Westgate Assisted Living
Westgate Assisted Living offers respite care, short-term stays, as well as assisted living services. The facility offers restaurant-style dining, religious services, an emergency call system, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Westgate Assisted Living has been named “Best Assisted Living Facility” by Omaha Magazine for many years in a row.
- Phone: (402) 391-8566
- Address: 3030 S 80th St, Omaha, NE 68124
- Website: https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communities/ne/omaha/westgate-assisted-living
- Google Rating: 4.6 (Based on 26 reviews)
Parsons House Assisted Living & Memory Care
Parsons House Assisted Living & Memory Care is family owned and operated, with multiple floor plans available. The facility offers games, outings, exercise classes, and a number of events scheduled each and every day.
- Phone: (402) 498-9554
- Address: 14325 Eagle Run Dr, Omaha, NE 68164
- Website: https://parsonshouseseniorliving.com/
- Google Rating: 4.6 (Based on 55 reviews)
Crown Pointe is a beautiful community featuring atriums, a salon, barber, full-sized kitchens, and large and spacious bedrooms. Residents can enjoy a gift shop, exercise room, elegant dining room, and garages available for residents with lots of belongings. Small pets are also welcomed at Crown Pointe.
- Phone: (866) 651-8791
- Address: 2820 S 80th St, Omaha, NE 68124
- Website: https://www.capitalsenior.com/crownpointe/
- Google Rating: 4.7 (Based on 20 reviews)
Fountain View Retirement Community
The Fountain View Retirement Community offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care. The facility offers 5 different floorplans for both independent and assisted living, with a number of activities to keep residents busy. They have proudly served the Omaha area for over 20 years.
- Phone: (402) 596-9033
- Address: 5710 S 108th St, Omaha, NE 68137
- Website: https://omegasrliving.com/find-a-community/fountain-view/
- Google Rating: 4.5 (Based on 24 reviews)
Immanuel Village sits on 11 acres of beautifully landscaped walking paths. The facility offers a wide array of floorplans and activities, providing something for every taste. Residents enjoy excellent dining options as well as highly personalized care.
- Phone: (402) 829-3220
- Address: 6803 N 68th Plaza, Omaha, NE 68152
- Website: https://www.immanuel.com/community/immanuel-village
- Google Rating: 4.6 (Based on 83 reviews)
Aksarben Village Retirement Community
The Aksarben Village Retirement Community offers studios as well as one and two-bedroom floorplans. There are a number of amenities and activities including an ice cream parlor, comfortable lounge and dining areas, and a fitness center.
- Phone: (402) 810-9440
- Address: 1330 S 70th St, Omaha, NE 68106
- Website: https://dialseniorliving.com/find-a-community/aksarben-village-dial-senior-living-omaha-ne/?utm_source=localsearch&utm_medium=directory&utm_campaign=lso
- Google Rating: 4.7 (Based on 49 reviews)
Elk Ridge Village Retirement Community
Elk Ridge Village overlooks a 60-acre lake and offers stunning views from resident’s balconies or patios. The facility features a wellness center, an ice cream parlor, a large and elegant dining room, and a pub-like gathering area.
- Phone: (402) 763-8692
- Address: 19303 Seward Plaza, Elkhorn, NE 68022
- Website: https://dialseniorliving.com/find-a-community/elk-ridge-village-dial-senior-living-elkhorn-ne/?utm_source=localsearch&utm_medium=directory&utm_campaign=lso
- Google Rating: 4.9 (Based on 26 reviews)
Ready to Downsize Your House In Omaha, NE?
If you or a loved one are ready to downsize an Omaha home, getting in touch with our team is the first call you should make. We can help homeowners who are dealing with years of clutter and acquired belongings. We know how to make the home selling process simple, easing the transition of moving into an assisted living facility in Omaha, NE.