Are you a homeowner in Lincoln, NE who is ready to transition into a senior community or assisted living facility in Lincoln, NE? If so, you’ll want to look at your options, read the reviews, and get the information you need before deciding where you would like to go. Below, we’ve put together the most current property information for seniors in Lincoln, NE who are ready to move into a different type of housing. Keep in mind, that the information provided is subject to change, so it is best to call these facilities directly with your questions!
The Lexington Assisted Living Center
The Lexington Assisted Living Center is a 55+ community with both 1 and 2 bedroom options. Guests receive 3 meals a day, with access to a library, wellness center, and post office. The community features a whirlpool spa, cozy common areas, and an abundance of planned activities.
- Phone: (402) 486-4441
- Address: 5550 Pioneers Boulevard, Lincoln, NE 68506
- Website: http://thelexington.com/
- Google Rating: 4.2 (Based on 5 reviews)
The Waterford At Williamsburg Assisted Living
The Waterford At Williamsburg is one of the three Waterford communities in the area. The Williamsburg Assisted Living community boasts a wide array of amenities and activities and a home-like atmosphere to help residents feel comfortable. Residents will be able to enjoy sitting on their veranda, a beauty shop, and even fine dining.
- Phone (402) 423-0000
- Address: 3940 Pine Lake Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516
- Website: https://thewaterford.net/our-communities/williamsburg/
- Google Rating: 5.0 (based on 2 reviews)
GracePointe Assisted Living & Memory Care Suites
GracePointe offers a maintenance-free lifestyle, 24-hour emergency personnel on site, and even a pub-like gathering place! There are a number of clubs and social activities, encouraging an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Phone: (402) 484-9888
- Address: 4620 Randolph St, Lincoln, NE 68510
- Website: https://www.tabitha.org/living-communities/assisted-living/gracepointe.html
- Google Rating: 5.0 (based on 1 review)
The Windcrest on Van Dorn
The Windcrest on Van Dorn offers residents spacious apartments, assisted living, respite care, and a number of activities and amenities. With a library, beauty salon, chapel, computer, lounge, and beautiful courtyard, there is always something for residents to do. At The Windcrest, residents can even have a small pet!
- Phone: (402) 486-0011
- Address: 7208 Van Dorn St, Lincoln, NE 68506
- Website: http://www.capitalsenior.com/thewindcrestonvandorn/
- Google Rating: 4.5 (Based on 22 reviews)
Gramercy Hill offers both assisted and independent living options. The community features many garden areas as well as landscaped walking paths. Residents enjoy kitchens with full-sized appliances, as well as the ability to have their small pets come with them.
- Phone: (402) 483-1010
- Address: 6800 A St, Lincoln, NE 68510
- Website: https://www.capitalsenior.com/gramercyhill/
- Google Rating: 4.1 (Based on 22 reviews)
Woodlands at Hillcrest
The Woodlands at Hillcrest is adjacent to The Hillcrest Country Club and offers home-like apartments and a calendar filled with a wide variety of events. You can enjoy the putting green, fitness room, or join a shopping trip with your friends.
- Phone: (402) 261-0261
- Address: 9421 Gable Pines Rd, Lincoln, NE 68520
- Website: https://woodlandsathillcrest.com/
- Google Rating: 4.6 (Based on 14 reviews)
Yankee Hill Village
Yankee Hill Village offers a wellness center, paid utilities, and even an ice cream parlor! Services include both independent and assisted living, as well as specialized memory care. Garages are available to provide residents with extra storage options.
- Phone: (402) 489-0331
- Address: 8401 S 33rd St, Lincoln, NE 68516
- Website: https://www.immanuel.com/community/yankee-hill-village
- Google Rating: 4.3 (Based on 30 reviews)
Gateway Vista offers both assisted and independent living options. They are partnered with the VA to provide short and long-term care to eligible veterans.
- Phone: (402) 464-6371
- Address: 225 N 56th St, Lincoln, NE 68504
- Website: https://nyehealthservices.com/gateway-vista/
- Google Rating: 4.6 (Based on 26 reviews)
The Knolls Retirement Community
The Knolls Retirement Community is located along the Knolls Golf Course. The community features a wellness center, an ice cream parlor, shuffleboard, and billiards.
- Phone: (402) 264-7864
- Address: 5801 Norman Rd, Lincoln, NE 68512
- Website: https://dialseniorliving.com/find-a-community/the-knolls-dial-senior-living-lincoln-ne/?utm_source=localsearch&utm_medium=directory&utm_campaign=lso
- Google Rating: 4.5 (Based on 22 reviews)
Ready To Sell Your House & Downsize In Lincoln, NE?
Are you or a loved one thinking about downsizing a home? If you have lived there for a long time, the house may be filled with belongings gathered over the years. At Home Downsizing Solutions, we specialize in helping long term home owners and their families in Lincoln, NE who are ready to downsize their homes!
Reach out to us today to learn more about what we can do to help you! (402)-291-5005, fill out the form on this page, or learn more about us at www.HomeDownsizingSolutions.com
The Fastest, Easiest Way To Sell Your House & Downsize
Home Downsizing Solutions by The Sierra Group, LLC is based in Lincoln, Nebraska. We purchase homes locally, and in many other parts of the country such as Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas & Florida! For the past 20+ years, we have been helping people by purchasing their homes directly! In addition, we are licensed realtors in Nebraska and Missouri. We understand the process and the local markets, allowing you to receive the best service and the best all-cash price for your home! We are Veteran Owned, and hold an A+ rating with The BBB!